Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

My tutorials

Hi everyone, I have neglected posting a lot of my tutorial so I have been taking the time to add some of them today.  Hopefully most of the supplies are still available!  This is turn-off of writing and posting tutorials!  I get so frustrated seeing a tutorial I would love to do only to follow the link to the supplies and they are no longer available!  I guess this is the reason why I am noticing less and less FTU tutorials and more PTU tutorials.  At least if you purchase a kit, you will always have it. 

I have recently taken advantage of some BMS deals so I will try to find some time to write up some tuts for them so you may be seeing more PTU tutorials for me.  If you're a scrap hoarder like I am, I do recommend taking advantage of tho BMS deals!  (If any newbies out there are wondering what BMS means, it stands for Buy My Store - lots of designers offer these at great prices!)

I hope you enjoy my tutorials and I would love to see your results if you take the time to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment